Here we document the workflows of MathHub administrators, i.e. users who have rights to Mathhub admin. We assume that the admins are familiar with the MMT system our main knowledge management system and basic GIT workflows. We will concentrate on MathHub-specific workflows here.
1. Adding a new MathHub Library or Data Collection
Make sure that you have a well-configured MathHub Library, i.e. a group on http://gl.mathhub.info
- make a new group (public, with good descriptions)
- make a
meta-infrepository in this group with a valid
GROUP_MANIFEST.MFfile which has
- There must be at least one valid math archive in the group (see below)
2. Adding a Math Archive to MathHub
make a repository to make it a valid math archive you need to
- create a file
META-INF/MANIFEST.MFfile which has
- add a short description as a HTML paragraph (
<p>as the top element) in
- create a
sourcesubdirectory. All files you will write (e.g. in MMT surface syntax or sTeX) should be here.
- build the archive, either via one of our MMT IDEs or from the MMT shell via
build <archive> <source>-omdoc, where
<archive>is the full archive name (e.g.
<source>is the source format (e.g.
mmtfor MMT surface syntax or
stexfor sTeX). MMT will generate various sister directories to
sourcewith generated data.
- add, commit, and push the
narrationdirectories to the archive. From a shell:
git add content relational narration git commit -am're-generated' git push
- Wait for MathHub to notice the push (you need to talk to a MathHub admin for that).